Complete - HG Shadowbringers Dark Knight

 This one took roughly about 4 months. Been busy so I only got to work on it little by little each day (at a much slower pace than the previous projects).



This was the first time trying scratch build and kit bash. It didn't quite turn out as I originally imagined but I did learn a lot.

  • Do not mix mechs from different era/worlds without checking proportions first
  • Do not make your scratch builds thin (use multiple layers of pla-plates)
And more.

One thing that really bothers me is the poor choice of color for the purple and gold. Really wish I used a darker tone of purple to give it a more drab feeling. The gold was also too bright. I contemplated between the one I used (Tamiya Gold Leaf) and Tamiya Titanium Gold and...


 In any case, use link below for full album and build video:


No comments:

Post a Comment