Happy Holidays and Next Project Preview - MG Char Custom Zaku


Little late but happy holidays! I haven't updated in a while but I've been working on a few projects (one of them being the Santa'gguy above). Most of them are minor side projects but there is one that I'm excited to share.

MG Char Custom Zaku


I actually started working on this project while I was still working on the Alt Eisen kit while waiting for the paint to cure. I'll be sharing the progress I've been making the past month on this kit.

Here is a preview of what I'm planning:


This is just a rough color plan and I won't be following it to the T. The title of this project will be "The Maelstrom Zaku". The colors are inspired by the Maelstrom lieutenant coat from Final Fantasy XIV.


What happened to the HG Delta Plus?

It's cancelled for now. I have some other plans for it for a future kitbash.

No comments:

Post a Comment